1. Event Duration and Enrolment.
From Jan. 7th, 2019 – Feb. 25th, 2019 (UTC + 08:00), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Game On” game bundle promotion (“Event”). To enter, You must complete the following steps:
Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners in an eligible region (see below). Specific regional conditions apply:
- Register your eligible product by logging into Your MSI Member Center account. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered.
- Go to the product registration page and register your eligible MSI product by selecting the product line. Select the “Game On” promotion.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name label, invoice date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between 7th, 2019 – Feb. 25th, 2019.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions to complete product registration and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the game code(s) (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days.
North America and Europe
Participating MSI partners will directly provide You with a game code at the time of your purchase. Please check with participating retailers for details.
You may purchase or register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more codes while supplies last.
- Game Code: Purchasing MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/2080 series to receive one (1) copy of Battlefield V game code and one (1) copy of AHTHEM game code/ MSI GeForce RTX 2070/2060 series to receive one (1) copy of Battlefield V game code or one (1) copy of AHTHEM game code. CODES WILL EXPIRE AFTER MAR. 31st, 2019, AND MAY NOT BE USED TO ACTIVATE THE GAME AFTER THE EXPIRATION DATE.
- Eligible MSI products: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/2080/2070/2060 series Graphics Cards, Laptops, or MSI desktop systems using MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/2080/2070/2060 series Graphics Cards.
- Eligible Regions:
- - APAC: Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Bangladesh.
- - North America: Canada, United States
- - Europedt
- Ineligible Regions:
- - China
- - North Korea
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
3. eDM Subscription.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
4. Participant License.
5. Participant Representation and Warranties.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
6. Participant Indemnification.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
7. Participant Acknowledgement and Consent.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation
8. MSI Warranties Exclusion
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. MSI Warranties Exclusion
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.